Santa Fe College 2013 - Present, Gainesville, FL
- Responsible for all aspects of Santa Fe College’s web presence, including but not limited to sfcollege.edu and affiliated social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Develop, maintain and provide user-based support for websites, online 3rd party products and web-based applications.
- Ensure 508 (accessibility) compliance by keeping current with accessibility best practices through review of content and structure to make sure all sites are in compliance.
- Direct the look and feel of Santa Fe’s web presence so that the visual identity is consistent and engaging.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, editors and personnel from other areas to ensure the best quality of content.
- Design, plan and direct the creative development of the web to achieve a high degree of polish, while adhering to branding standards and usability practices.
- Develop codes and applications that meet project goals and follows current best practices.
- Ensure browser compatibility relevant to the user base through analysis of site statistics and testing.
Digi-Net Technologies 2009 - Present, Gainesville, FL
Lead front-end developer for product designs and development for web applications. Creative designs to improve the website and overall client experience.
Tomes Rabold Advertising 2007 - 2009, Ocala, FL
Designed, developed and deployed dynamic flash, HTML and CSS websites. Authored coding and design standards for site redesigns. Responsible for print layout range from postcard-size to motion billboard.
PRB Design 2005 - 2006, Orlando, FL
Created dynamic and exciting print materials for brochures, flyers, magazine advertisements and special promotions. Responsible for developing, creating & maintaining websites and email eblasts. Designed 3 dimensional product models for client websites and printed media.
Freelance Front-end developer 2003 - Present
Independent freelance front-end developer working on short- and long-term contracts.